If you've said "I think I need a designer..." but not sure the difference between brand, UX/UI, research, validation. Let's chat.
For 2014, I was a freelancer in NYC. I've been home in the SF Bay Area for just a few months and looking for work that keeps me domestic in the USA.
San Francisco based product designer focused on early stage concepts looking for product-market fit.
What’s on the bedside tablE:
- Why We Make Things and Why It Matters: The Education of a Craftsman by Peter Korn
- Eartha by Kathy Malkasian
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat by Samin Nosrat
- I Seem To Be A Verb by Buckminister Fuller
- Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind by Shynru Suzuki
- Asian American Dreams, Hellen Zia
- Notes from No Man's Land: American Essays by Eula Biss